1. Hudson Area Association Library, Greta Boeringer, 518-828-1792, Purchase of related Quadricentennial books for Columbia County libraries
2. Olana Partnership-Robert Burns, 518-828-1872
a. Underwrite the marketing for inaugural exhibit featuring sketches by Church of Hudson River
b. Creation of virtual Olana to provide virtual access to the HR Exhibition
c. Children’s summer program including hands-on exploration of 19th century farm
3. Germantown Central School district, Patrick Gabriel , 518-537-6281– to partner with Bard to conduct workshops about archaeological connections to HH’s voyage
4. Historic Kinderhook Committee- Frances Heins, 518-758-6197- Mohican Tribal People to come and participate in harvest Day bringing educational programs about their tribe to local schools.
5. Taconic State Park. –Fran Martino, 518-329-3993- Blacksmith Demo Days at Copake Iron Works
6. Operation Unite New York, Elena Mosley, 518-828-3612 –curate exhibit of photos, dos and historical objects of African American people of Hudson and Columbia counties
7. Town of Germantown – Jeremy Smith, 518-537-6902
a. Purchase books, interactive software and audio-visual material relative to the voyages of Hudson and Champlain and impact of Fulton’s steamboats.
b. Design, construct and install a historical marker/sign in Lasher Park on Anchorage Rd. that describes Hudson’s voyage in 1609.